Looking for a new position in Domestic Service can be stressful, so we have created a tailor-made, global, online service, to help you.
3 steps to help you find employment in Domestic Service....
Add your CV
Use our CV Wizard to create a professional document presented in PDF format, then you can apply for the Domestic Service Vacancies listed on this website.
- This is a free service;
- Follow the simple registration process and we will format the information you supply into a smart CV (Resume);
- It's easy! Green Baize Door even provides lots of useful "hints and tips" to help you write the perfect CV;
- Log on to "Your Home Page" to: complete, edit or update your CV whenever you choose;
- Registrered employees are given a "secret" web address, give this web address to employers and/or staff agents and they can view you CV online!
Once you have created your CV, you are then free to apply for the domestic service vacancies listed on this web-site, many of the vacancies advertised have been placed by: Royal Courts, fine country houses and the private homes, super-yachts & aircrafts of the rich and famous.
- This is a free service, and is easy to use;
- Power Search' allows you to browse the job vacancies and quickly pin-point the most suitable positions for you;
- Use the internal messaging service to request additional information from the advertisers and/or, apply directly to the advertisements which interest you;
- Browse the vacancies in 'private service' at a time that suits you;
- You can apply for a position while hiding your identity!
Call us now, and discuss your employment requirements with consultants who have a real understanding of their trade.
Green Baize Door specializes in the placement of high calibre, professional, domestic staff into: Royal Courts, Fine Households, Private Yachts and Aircraft along with placing domestic staff into other bespoke environments where only the highest standards will do.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 30 15 8700
Please Note: Green Baize Door operates our Domestic Staff Agency independently from our website, therefore our consultants can't offer you information or assistance on the positions advertised on the website because many of these advertisements have been placed by employers or other professional and reputable agencies.
The Help Pages...
GreenBaizeDoor has compiled a wealth of information to help you with every aspect of the recruitment process, including: articles on how to write the best possible curriculum vitae and cover letters; combined with, information to help you through the interview process - Please let us know if we can help with other issues?
Who we are?
From the mid-eighteenth century, the Green Baize Door became a feature of every staffed home. Generally, a swing door onto which green baize cloth was attached with studs made of brass. The purpose of the baize was to insulate against noise that might disturb those who lived on either side of the door.