A dynamic, energetic, well-trained, experienced female Estate Manager is required to take charge of a prestigious private home in Doha, Qatar.
Language requirements: Fluent in Arabic (Essential) and English
Preferred Nationality: Lebanese or Moroccan.
While the role will be based in Qatar, the Cleint owns residential property in Morocco and Lebanon, and therefore travel will be prerequisite.
6500 - 7500 US$ Per Month D.O.E + Benefits
TYPE OF HOUSEHOLD
Titled Family, Professional / Philanthropist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the development of the property which includes a private beach, while ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of household operations in an efficient and effective manner
- Running errands and making online purchases and carrying out ad-hoc household related duties
- Overseeing all security procedures and policies for the property, including CCTV, alarms, main key holder
- Scheduling maintenance and repairs, while ensuring all maintenance is carried out efficiently, neat, clean and timely manner
- The first point of contact for Family members and the liaison with suppliers, contractors and service providers
- Managing all household staff (10 staff) with tact and diplomacy
- Recruiting new staff when necessary
- Handling a budget for household bills, and other numerous administrative duties.
- Reporting to the family office accountants based Doha
- Some driving duties may be required occasionally
- Experience working for UNHW Family
- Master or Bachelor's Degree or Hospitality qualifications
- Excellent Arabic and English communication skills
- Salary: $7500 per month (negotiable as per the experience)
- Holiday- 2 months paid holiday annually
- Company Car & Health Insurance
- Live out Accommodation - Single Flat (located in one of the best residential areas in Qatar, providing luxurious facilities)