PA – Based in London Notting Hill/ With International travel
The successful candidate will be an experienced (Private) Personal Assistant who presents a sunny and positive personality.
The PA must take pleasure in creating perfectly organized environments and in addition to performing administration tasks, must also be adept at wardrobe management and possess a keen eye for detail and styling.
It goes without saying that candidates will show they are extremely resourceful, diplomatic, honest and transparent in what they do and must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working Days: 5 days per week mainly Monday-Friday, the role will involve international travel, up to 3 to 4 months a year.
The ideal PA will be well-presented, refined, poised, tactful and diplomatic, creative and tasteful. They will also be experienced in dealing with clientele who have high expectations, instinctively anticipating their client’s needs, while being proactive and able to take the initiative.
In addition to presenting impeccable references, candidates must promise absolute discretion and trustworthiness.
£55,000 - £65,000 D.O.E
Private Personal Assistant
TYPE OF HOUSEHOLD
Family, Professional / Philanthropist, Formal Household
English while French would be an advantage
Roles and Responsibilities
- All normal PA duties including impeccable writing skills, to oversee and manage correspondence (thank you notes, invitations, general mails);
- Maintaining household inventories;
- Coordinating restaurant & other bookings, including doctors and dentists, wellbeing and hair appointments;
- Scheduling meetings and keeping track of the client's calendar;
- Provision of excellent concierge services;
- Working with other staff, the PA will assist with the co-ordination & execution of social functions and parties, for both adults and children;
- Will provide oversight of contractors and various service providers;
- The PA will assist the estate manager with recruitment of new staff, including: shortlisting candidates, managing first stage interviews, issuing contracts and NDAs etc.
Candidates must be:
- Extremely resourceful and be able to function in different locations;
- Excellent problem solvers;
- Extremely discreet and always protective of the family's privacy;
- Highly organised;
- Native English speaker and elegant communication skills;
- Friendly & happy with a kind personality;
Knowledgable of the correct rules of etiquette and protocol to adopt in different situations;
Professional and show they are vocational in their approach to work;
Preferably bi-lingual with advanced written and spoken English as a prerequisite, and French language skills an an advantage.
- Exceptional checkable references;
- Must have significant experience working in fully-staffed homes & homes with children.