Property Administrator / PA (To the founder and Director of a Property / Asset Management Company) which has its head offices in Loughton, Nr. Epping.
Working in an established and friendly team of twelve, who cover every aspect of Residential Agency work.
The Property Administrator will be focussed on the Private Client side of the firm's business.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm plus out of hours phone calls.
- To Start ASAP.
Compensation & Perks TBC
Loughton, Nr Epping
Property Administrator / PA
TYPE OF HOUSEHOLD
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of the properties in the client portfolio.
- Operating and maintaining the client portfolio database.
- Managing repairs: obtaining approval internally and instructing contractors to undertake works as required.
- Creating and maintaining a schedule of required safety tests, upgrades and certification for H&S / Gas / Electricity / Legionella etc.
- Processing and inputting contractor invoices and preparing for approval and payment.
- Preparing weekly Excel spread sheet, detailing client works, requests and progress.
- Collating client employee time-sheets and submitting as required.
- When colleagues are unavailable, dealing with phone calls, meeting requests and general calls relating to other aspects of the business.
- Diary management.
- Distribution of monthly client statements.
- Production of monthly fee invoices.
- Maintenance of filing systems and proper archiving of files.
- Reviewing and seeking ways to improve the existing electronic filing systems to ensure documentation is filed / copied / duplicated as required.
- Maintain an Insurance Renewal /Policy Info schedule.
- Dealing with meter submissions and reviewing utility bills.
- Reviewing contracts prior to renewal, to ensure best prices.
- Reviewing and balancing petty cash claims and then submitting for approval.
- Dealing with out of hours calls / requests.
- Supporting and assisting sales and letting teams if / when required.
- AML Checks on new clients and input of information into client database.
- Minuting meetings if/when required.
- Ability to remain calm even when under pressure.
- Someone who is able to seek out solutions to problems.
- Confident and competent manner.
- Excellent phone manner and presentation.
- Competent IT skills, including: Excel, Word etc .
- Knowledge of current Jupix Property System would be helpful although not essential.
- Ability to show flexibility and patience.
- Knowledge of London districts and the home counties.
- Car driver with valid licence.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.